- We collect from you, personal information such as name, phone number(s) and email ID(s). We use your email address(es) and telephone number(s) to respond to you. We use your resume and job request information in our business.
- We respect the importance of your privacy. Data protection and information security are part of our company policy. Personal data collected during visits to our
website are processed in the strictest possible confidentiality and in accordance with the law.
- You should expect that we will utilize this information for fulfilling in-house requirements/disclose this information to companies and individuals in finding a potential job match or fulfilling a staffing request.
- Additional personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in context of a registration, a survey, a contest or in execution of a contract.
- We may not always contact you before this information is utilized/shared. We may also share information with third parties to provide services to you in our business. We do not sell your data to third parties.
- We may share this information with Governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when:
- (1) permitted or required by law;
- (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions;
- (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
- This information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.Your personally identifiable information is kept secure.
Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
- In the future, we would like to ask and collect data to inform you about our services and request your opinion, where applicable. Naturally, your participation in such campaigns will be voluntary. Should you not consent, you will be able to inform us at any time, so that we can prohibit the use of your data accordingly.
or call 512-688-0359 to get the requisite clarifications.